Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/188)
To: All
Date: Mon, 25.01.21 18:52
Paramount+ was Happy New year to all
On 21/01/21 15:56, Brian Klauss -> Bob Roberts wrote:

BK> Maybe I need to read more.  Paramount+.  Well, at least I'll get more
BK> Paramount
BK>  movies and I can watch Star Trek in the correct order, Skip 1, Watch
BK> 2, 3, 4,
BK> Skip 5, Watch 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.  Smile

At Amazon Prime they had the first movie upgraded to 1080p resolution.

I grabbed a glass of wine and saw it again - The visuals were SO much
better...

--
Flavio Bessa - 4:801/188 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
fcbessa@gmail.com

--- Thunderbird/MacOS 78.6.0
* Origin: Andromeda - Saturn's Orbit NNTP Gateway (4:801/188)