Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/188)
To: All
Date: Mon, 25.01.21 18:51
Paramount+ was Happy New year to all
On 21/01/21 15:00, Bob Roberts -> Flavio Bessa wrote:

BR> Yesterday it was announced that CBS All Access will be converted to
BR> Parmount+
BR> around March 5th in the USA.  This means, at least for us, that the
service
BR> where we watch Discovery, etc, will now house the Paramount library as
BR> well,
BR> which will hopefully include all the Trek films.

BR> While it's annoying that we're now required to subscribe to so many
BR> different
BR> streaming services... it will be nice if all of Trek is gathered in one
BR> place.
BR>  Similar to how Disney+ has Star Wars.

I can only hope that Paramount does this move here in Brazil as well.

Here Discovery and the older Trek series are streamed over Netflix, and Picard

is streamed over Amazon Prime. Also, no signs of Lower Decks, and the movies
have recently been removed of Amazon Prime's grid.

--
Flavio Bessa - 4:801/188 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
fcbessa@gmail.com

--- Thunderbird/MacOS 78.6.0
* Origin: Andromeda - Saturn's Orbit NNTP Gateway (4:801/188)