Fidonet Portal

From: Brian Klauss (1:104/116)
To: All
Date: Thu, 21.01.21 12:56
Paramount+ was Happy New year to all
Re: Paramount+ was Happy New year to all
By: Bob Roberts to Flavio Bessa on Thu Jan 21 2021 10:00 am

> Yesterday it was announced that CBS All Access will be converted to
> Parmount+ around March 5th in the USA. This means, at least for us, that
> the service where we watch Discovery, etc, will now house the Paramount
> library as well, which will hopefully include all the Trek films.

Wait, I didn't hear about that?

Maybe I need to read more. Paramount+. Well, at least I'll get more Paramount
movies and I can watch Star Trek in the correct order, Skip 1, Watch 2, 3, 4,
Skip 5, Watch 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Smile

Brian Klauss <-> Dream Master
Caught in a Dream | caughtinadream.com a Synchronet BBS
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Caught in a Dream - caughtinadream.com (1:104/116)