Fidonet Portal

From: Bob Roberts (1:218/840)
To: All
Date: Thu, 21.01.21 11:00
Paramount+ was Happy New year to all

BR>> me, I

FB> Looking forward to those as well!

Yesterday it was announced that CBS All Access will be converted to Parmount+
around March 5th in the USA. This means, at least for us, that the service
where we watch Discovery, etc, will now house the Paramount library as well,
which will hopefully include all the Trek films.

While it's annoying that we're now required to subscribe to so many different
streaming services... it will be nice if all of Trek is gathered in one place.
Similar to how Disney+ has Star Wars.

Bob Roberts
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Halls of Valhalla -:- hovalbbs.com:2333 (1:218/840)

From: Phillip Taylor (1:275/201.30)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.02.21 19:29
Re: Paramount+ was Happy New year to all
On Thu 21-Jan-2021 10:00a, Bob Roberts@1:218/840.0 said to Flavio Bessa:

BR> FB> Looking forward to those as well!

BR> Yesterday it was announced that CBS All Access will be converted to
BR> Parmount+ around March 5th in the USA. This means, at least for us, that
BR> the service where we watch Discovery, etc, will now house the Paramount
BR> library as well, which will hopefully include all the Trek films.

BR> While it's annoying that we're now required to subscribe to so many
BR> different streaming services... it will be nice if all of Trek is gathered
BR> in one place. Similar to how Disney+ has Star Wars.

I agree.
--- CNet/5
* Origin: 1:275/201.0 (1:275/201.30)