Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.42)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.01.13 15:55
Switchover to 3.3.0
MvdV> So... /if/ we allow non ASCII in the nodleist, it will have to be
MvdV> encoded as UTF-8.

KvE> If the solution was easy, there would be a RFC that would
KvE> describe extended character use in domain names and email
KvE> addressing.

what do RFCs have to do with FTN specs and procedures? granted, specifying
domain names and email addresses in the FTN St. Louis nodelist format need to
comply with those relevent RFCs but that's pretty much it...

)\/(ark

---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.42)