Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.01.13 09:28
MakeNL 64 bit?
Hello Rj!

09 Jan 2013 13:26, Rj Clay wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> is makenl fully 64bit clean ?

RC> In what way, "clean"? Building? Operations?

all 3, warnings is not arch dependic imho

and the last one i cant handle that problem from spec/ebuild file

RC> It's been a while since I looked at that specifically. I know that
RC> 64 bit builds on Debian/Ubuntu are successfull, albeit with lots of
RC> warnings...

yep seen it here aswell, i can give you QA from gentoo back if that is helpfull

RC> I'll be adding v3.3.0 (v3.2.7d is what has been there...Wink to the PPA
RC> ftnapps Launchpad project [1] and the build logs for those are available.

does not really matter for gentoo/funtoo, since it uses ebuilds

but still good as references

RC> [1] https://launchpad.net/~ftnapps/+archive/main/+packages

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.5.7-gentoo (i686)Wink
* Origin: duggi.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)