Fidonet Portal

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.01.13 15:00
Switchover to 3.3.0
Re: Switchover to 3.3.0
By: Roy Witt to Joe Delahaye on Mon Jan 07 2013 10:36:16

> I was on my way down the line to Z4...

Did you make it down that far?? I know I saw some activity from Z4 (I
believe it was ZC4 actually) on the Facebook Fidonet areas. I know that's not
fidonet, but they are still there.
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)