Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 16:24
Covid
Hello Aaron,

>NA>With Trump on his way out, I'm anxiously awaiting Biden's magical
>NA>response to Covid since he whined for months about how Trump mismanaged
>NA>and mishandled everything. Biden soon can be blamed for every Covid
>NA>death moving forward.
>
>Absolutely! The cases should start dropping dramatically starting on January
>20th. But if that doesn't happen, then it will always be "the previous
>administration's fault" because "I inherited Trump's mess."

Distribution has been slow due to the Trump administration's
incompetence. As a result, it will not be until May/June until
the general population begins to get vaccinated.

--Lee

--
NO MASKS REQUIRED. THIS IS A NO-FEAR ZONE.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)