Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (2:280/464.113)
To: All
Date: Sun, 17.01.21 01:01
getcha motor runnin'
-={ 2021-01-17 00:01:49.319461383+00:00 }=-

Hey Benny!

BP> next problem is ?

From this angle getting it to compile and work was the only 'problem' and
termux's native clang seems to have taken care of it nicely.

BP> create a pkg bin install of binkd ?

Do you think there is that much of a demand for it? So far I seem to be the
only one. Mind you I got the idea from you except that you were only concerned
about running mc on a tablet. That also works great by the way.

BP> pkg install binkd
BP> i still have dreams Smile

Sure. It is doable but I still have to think it is overkill given it works
without the additional overhead needed to take advantage of it.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Don't cry for me I have vi.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.4(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's EuroPoint - Ladysmith BC, Canada (2:280/464.113)