Fidonet Portal

From: Kai Richter (2:240/77)
To: All
Date: Sat, 16.01.21 09:57
unknown
Hello Wilfred!

16 Jan 21, Wilfred van Velzen wrote to Maurice Kinal:

MK>>> Neither of them
[...]
MK>>> work on anything I have

WvV>>> So your statement above was false...

WV> Yes it was. You have a gui browser at your disposal, so you could
WV> connect to facebook (and others) if you wanted to. There are no
WV> technical bariers...

Yes. But he did not say that there are technical barriers.

I do not work. That's not "i can't work".

I think that's an interesting point of expectation. The idea that a program
that does not work or isn't running is because someone doesn't want to use it
is not in the first minds possible reasons.

Regards

Kai

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7
* Origin: Monobox (2:240/77)