Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001.4013)
To: All
Date: Fri, 15.01.21 19:20
unknown
-={ 2021-01-15 18:20:48.728789583+00:00 }=-

Hey Wilfred!

WvV> You don't have a (graphical) web browser on any of your
WvV> devices?

Yes except it seldom gets used as I personally find these devices too annoying
and lacking in anything I would use on a daily basis. I am replying to you
using it as we speak. I prefer using a regular PC with the linux terminal. On
them I just use a text based browser. Smile

Life is good,
Maurice

... Scearp scyldwiga [sceal] gescad witan worda ond worca.
A sharp warrior must know the difference between words and deeds.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.0(1)-release (aarch64-unknown-linux-android)
* Origin: Little Mikey's ARM - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001.4013)