Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001)
To: All
Date: Fri, 15.01.21 00:06
unknown
-={ 2021-01-14 23:06:40.707436105+00:00 }=-

Hey Benny!

BP> i have been to much on tictok, and i have still parler installed

I have heard of tictok but not parler. Neither of them (nor facebook, twitter,
etc) work on anything I have but I am sure some of my neighbours use at least
facebook.

I have a 10" tablet I use for testing connections but it seldom gets used for
actually hooking up to anything on the internet. I do have binkd I installed
on there but even that only connects to one of the wireless hosts to drop off
msgs. It could hook up over the internet I suppose but it doesn't. What for?

BP> lets hope thay will be back

Where did they go?

Life is good,
Maurice

... Don't cry for me I have vi.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.4(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's Brain - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001)