Fidonet Portal

From: Gerhard Strangar (2:240/2188.575)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.01.21 18:54
My nation, America, took over Congress.
Am 11 Jan 21 07:02:18 schrob Lee Lofaso an Gerhard Strangar zum Thema
<My nation, America, took over Congress.>

>>LL>How did that work out in Belarus?
>>What do you mean? There haven't been any UN soldiers, yet.
LL> That may be due to their dear leader having won the last election
LL> by winning 80+% of the vote, with all his opposition being locked up
LL> in prison or going into exile.

So far, we're only at the step of not accepting the vote, damaning new ones
under international supervision and imposing sanctions. Sanctions wouldn't work
for the USA, they call it tarriffs and impose them on themselves. Smile

Tschoe mit Oe
Gerhard
---
* Origin: (2:240/2188.575)