Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.01.21 08:02
My nation, America,
Hello Aaron,

>DS>A police man has died as a direct result of his actions which formented
>DS>the invasion of the Capitol.
>DS> DS>There are more than 380,000 people dead from Covid. It did not have
>DS>be that bad if he had acted in time.
>
>These 2 things are speculative. I don't believe that you can scientifically
>blame either of these on Trump or his supporters as a whole.

The proof is in the pudding. All one has to do is compare the stats
as shown online at various sites. This was a massive failure by Trump,
who always tried to blame others for his own f*ck-ups.

>DS>What party were the thugs who invaded the Capitol? Or the ones who
>DS>almost kidnaped and executed a state governor?

>It doesn't equate to Joe Biden's Antifa or Joe Biden's BLM. They did a lot
> more damage than Trump's dummies who broke a window.

This was inciting an insurrection. By the president. That is not
treason, but worse. The man should be tossed out of office and put
in prison for at least the next 20 years - without benefit of parole.

--Lee

--
Work sets you free.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)