Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.01.21 08:02
My nation, America,
Hello Aaron,

>DS>I hope that you and the rest of the nation does that. The events of
>DS>last Wednesday showed that not everyone is willing to do that.
>
>That was 90 idiots who think life is over because Biden won, or because
> Biden allegedly cheated. There's more to election day than the presidential
> election, and there's more to life than elections.

Those were domestic terrorists, including one who had a gun intending
to kill Speaker Pelosi. Those domestic terrorists knew where their
targets were supposed to be, and fully intended to kill them. Not just
Speaker Pelosi, but also others. The original signed certified copies
of the electoral votes were also a target, which had been kept in
Sen. Duckworth's office. Fortunately, one of her aides retrieved the
certified copies as they were evacuating the Capitol building.

So please. Never call them "rioters" or "idiots" as these people
clearly knew what they were doing. And they did it on orders from
their dear leader - an orange turd who should be charged and brought
to justice himself for his heinous actions.

>I know a lot of other conservatives personally,

None of those people were "conservatives". ALL of them are domestic
terrorists who did this country harm. Their actions were dangerous,
and deadly.

>and none of them are immature or careless enough to go smashing windows on
> federal property,

Every single one of them did it on purpose.

>or to take a dump on Pelosi's desk.

One of them wanted to shoot her dead, and brought a gun with him
to do it with.

>Not even if the president told them to - which I don't think he did.

Bull fucking shit.

--Lee

--
Erections, That's Our Game

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)