Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.01.21 22:26
DEMOCRAT HATE
Hello Jimmy,

>LL>Guns are used, by people, to kill people. Sometimes themselves.
>
>Do you recognize that guns are used for other purposes too?

Of course. Their main purpose is to kill.
Usually by people. Using guns. To kill with.

>>I'm not sure violence is caused by guns, or any other tools/weapons I
>>mentioned above.
>
>>Violence is a terrible thing, but there is no stopping violence, the world
>>of animals is based in what we define as voilence. It will be that way for
>>the foreseable future of anmials.
>
>LL>But guns make it so much easier for people to kill each other.
>LL>As well as themselves.
>
>True, and I want to keep mine for self defense, because it IS very much the
> easist tool to stop a threat.

Like I said, the main purpose of guns is to kill.
Usually other people. But sometimes themselves.

--Lee

--
Big Or Small We Lay Them All

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)