Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.01.21 14:24
*nix Licenses
Hi bebyx!

10 Jan 2021 12:30, from bebyx -> Richard Menedetter:

RM>> That is definitely NOT true. As at least I do care, too!
be> As far as I see, you do care to the degree when you don't start
be> shaming newcomers suddenly.

Yes ... it is not annoying enough for me to write a netmail just to tell you to
use real names.

But I still consider it as very impolite, and I also noticed that you did NOT
yet change the setting so that you send your real name.

be> No one cared when I started messaging here.

I cared, but not enough to write you an mail about it.

be> Until Kai decided to flame.

I did not see a flame from Kais side.
He correctly pointed out your lack of real name.
That is no flame, but a fact.
The fact is still true BTW!

So I would highly appreciate if you change your config in fido areas to use
your real name, and then let us continue to discuss linux related topics in
this area.

CU, Ricsi

... Before you find your handsome prince, you've got to kiss a lot of frogs.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Bury me at Wal-mart so my wife will come visit me. (2:310/31)