Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (2:280/464.113)
To: All
Date: Sat, 09.01.21 00:45
*nix Licenses
-={ 2021-01-08 23:45:39.520823666+00:00 }=-

Hey Richard!

RF> Arya Linux also comes with its source code bundled in the DVD.
RF> But then, Arya Linux is a straight build of Linux From Scratch.

This is new to me. I'll have to check it out. I recall years ago there was a
live cd thingy for 'Linux From Scratch' but I am not sure they still have such
a critter available anymore. For sure good stuff given that the OS I am
replying to you is definetly heavily LFS influenced although with a healthy
touch of Slackware and some other influences. It also isn't a distribution as
such but I do have custom build scripts for it (bash of course).

Life is good,
Maurice

... Don't cry for me I have vi.
--- GNU bash, version 5.1.4(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's EuroPoint - Ladysmith BC, Canada (2:280/464.113)