Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.01.21 18:50
MS Visual C++
Can I install Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 on Ubuntu?

I think the answer is "no," but hoping it's "yes!"

If not, could there be an equivalent for Linux?

I'm not much of a C++ programmer or anything, I just want this because it's a
prerequisite for DOSBox.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)