Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Falken (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.01.21 11:30
Great!
Re: Great!
By: bebyx to Richard Falken on Mon Jan 04 2021 11:26 am

> Why do you think gophernicus is better than pygopherd?

It is not necessarily that I think it is *better*, it just suits me better.

* It is included in the OpenBSD ports system so I don't have to port it myself.
* I like the fact it is a small C program instead of some interpretated
language monster Smile
* I am just more familiar with the way CGI and filters are incorporated to a
gophernicus site.

Also, the developer is easy to find and lets you bother him with your issues. I
suspect that is true of pygopherd too Razz

--
gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux