Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/257)
To: All
Date: Sat, 16.01.21 12:31
WW84
Re: WW84
By: Bob Roberts to jimmylogan on Sun Jan 10 2021 12:18:25

BR> Yeah, I don't think there is much value to a rewatch of this one. I'm not
BR> sure DC will ever be able to complete with Marvel when it comes to the
BR> movie universe. Maybe in 10 years once the current batch of Marvel
BR> creatives have moved on...

Maybe if DC were to sneak in more easter eggs and little things for people to
find, might increase re-watchability as folks would go back and see what new
little hidden gems they can find the next time they watch it.
-+-

Dallas
-Dallas Vinson
Furmens Folly (FIDO 1:123/257) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23
SSH: furmenservices.net:23222
Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232
Legends of Yesteryear (FIDO 1:123/256) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23322
Sound Source ]|[ - telnet: furmenservices.net:2323

Dallas

... Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
--- SBBSecho 3.09-Win32
* Origin: Furmen's Folly (1:123/257)