Fidonet Portal

From: jimmylogan (1:261/20)
To: All
Date: Sat, 09.01.21 23:50
WW84
-=> Bob Roberts wrote to Chuck Stephenson <=-

CS> Have you watched WW84 yet?? I liked it! Smile

BR> I watched it a few days ago. I posted a longer review in SFNet, but in
BR> general I did like it. I'm not one of those to hyper-analyize a
BR> superhero action movie.

BR> I thought the story was good, and the plot was interesting. What I
BR> enjoyed most of all was how the "bad guys" were just normal people. I
BR> was a bit disappointed that they didn't do much with the 1980's
BR> setting, other then make fun of the clothes.

I had fun with it. Only watched it once, and that was 'enough' for me,
but I'm glad I saw itt. Smile

... Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.
___ MultiMail/Mac v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/01/05 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Omicron Theta * Horn Lake MS * linux.winserver.org (1:261/20)