Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 17:22
Anybody here?
Re: Anybody here?
By: Jim Haight to All on Tue Jan 12 2021 05:55 pm

JH> I wanted to know if this sub was still active. Not a lot of posting
JH> lately.

It is active, fairly quiet.. but active.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... Does the National Ballet travel by Tu Tu Train?
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux

From: Jay Harris (1:229/664)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 20:14
Re: Anybody here?
On 12 Jan 2021, Jim Haight said the following...

JH> I wanted to know if this sub was still active. Not a lot of posting
JH> lately.

I'm getting it here, though I don't play guitar... ;)

Jay

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/01/05 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: Northern Realms (1:229/664)

From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 21:04
Re: Anybody here?
Jay wrote:
> On 12 Jan 2021, Jim Haight said the following...
>
> JH> I wanted to know if this sub was still active. Not a lot of posting
> JH> lately.
>
> I'm getting it here, though I don't play guitar... ;)

It's never too late to learn.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Bob Roberts (1:218/840)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 22:48
Re: Anybody here?
> JH>> I wanted to know if this sub was still active. Not a lot of posting
> JH>> lately.

>> I'm getting it here, though I don't play guitar... ;)

NR> It's never too late to learn.

Does Guitar Hero count?

Bob Roberts
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Halls of Valhalla -:- hovalbbs.com:2333 (1:218/840)

From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 02:42
Re: Anybody here?
Bob wrote:

> >> I'm getting it here, though I don't play guitar... ;)
>
> NR> It's never too late to learn.
>
> Does Guitar Hero count?

I'm sure it counts for something.

From: Adam Hall (1:305/3)
To: All
Date: Fri, 26.03.21 00:09
Re: Anybody here?
I'm here.

Looking to start some fingerstyle playing? Try this site, has sheet music/tab
and a video of someone playing the song:

https://fingertabs.com

* Origin: 8-Bit Boyz BBS! -=[ bbs.8bitboyz.com port:6502 ]=- (1:305/3)

From: Nigel Reed (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Fri, 26.03.21 12:14
Re: Anybody here?
Adam wrote:
> I'm here.
>
> Looking to start some fingerstyle playing? Try this site, has sheet music/tab
> and a video of someone playing the song:
>
> https://fingertabs.com

Nothing by Dire Straits and only one Mark Knopfler song. Site is not legit ;)
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Adam Hall (1:305/3)
To: All
Date: Sat, 27.03.21 13:21
Re: Anybody here?
Did you have the Allow Shit Music check box checked before your search?

* Origin: 8-Bit Boyz BBS! -=[ bbs.8bitboyz.com port:6502 ]=- (1:305/3)