Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 07:42
more covid-related restrictions
Hello Richard!

** On Tuesday 12.01.21 - 12:31, Richard Menedetter wrote to August Abolins:

RM> When discussing this, please also always provide the
RM> statistics of the CoVid infections. Such measures are meant
RM> to contain the spread of the virus and manage the situation
RM> of hospitals.

See stats in my area here:

https://hpepublichealth.ca/covid-19-cases/

The concern is applying sweeping restrictions over the entire
province, despite zero cases in my county. Meanwhile small
businesses are expected to operate at vastly reduced capacity
for nothing, while big-box stores, parks, professional sports
activities operate as usual.

RM> So to be able to say anything we need to know how the
RM> situation looks like. Without the numbers one cannot asses
RM> the situation and the necessity of the planned measures!

Now you can check then any time you want.

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.48
* Origin: Mobile? COFFEE_KLATSCH = https://tinyurl.com/y56r9f2o (2:221/1.58)