Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.01.21 13:31
more covid-related restrictions
Hi August!

12 Jan 2021 06:08, from August Abolins -> August Abolins:

AA> In a few hours, officials are slated to announce tigher
AA> restrictions than are already implemented since Dec26 for the
AA> Dec26-Jan23 period for Ontario.

When discussing this, please also always provide the statistics of the CoVid
infections.
Such measures are meant to contain the spread of the virus and manage the
situation of hospitals.

So to be able to say anything we need to know how the situation looks like.
Without the numbers one cannot asses the situation and the necessity of the
planned measures!

CU, Ricsi

... Coffee is served in the UK as punishment for not drinking tea.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: I failed my blood test! I didn't study hard enough. (2:310/31)