Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Fri, 08.01.21 17:26
can't reach trmb.ca
> MP> > BTW.. I haven't been able to reach your http://trmb.ca today. Sad
> MP>
> MP> The government-run cable/internet company here locally decided that this
> MP> week was a good one to start tearing things up... after all, it was the
> MP> first week all the work-from-home folks returned from vacation, and all
> MP> school-from-home kids need to start their online classes again. That
mak
> MP> it a real good week to take the Internet down during business hours. Smile
> MP>
> MP> So, you are probably not getting much luck here, either!
> MP>
> MP>
> MP> * SLMR 2.1a * Contraceptives: use 'em on all conceivable occasions.

> Dovenet seems to be taking longer to arrive than it normally would.
Meanwhile
> olling is going OK.

Probably because my outbound QWK network calls were not going out. Should
be smoothing itself out now. They finished their work yesterday. Other
than my WFH computer, I am not noticing any issues today (knock-on-wood!Wink.

* SLMR 2.1a * I am Popeye of Borg. Prepare to be askimilgrated.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)