Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.01.21 21:57
Telegram
F> --From: Alan Ianson 1:153/757.2--
F> 342.fido-coffeekl@1:153/757.2 245b2e05
F> Re: -==============================================-
F> By: August Abolins to All on Wed Jan 06 2021 08:26 pm
F>
F> AA> - LIST of Telegram/Fidonet echos as of JANUARY 2021
F>
F> AA> This is just a little reminder about the Fidonet echos{*} that are
F> AA> available to be enjoyed using Telegram as of Dec 2020. Simply visit the
F> AA> links to get the full description of each echo and see the cool icon.
F>
F> You might want to add a little info for moderators who might be interested
in having their echoes on Telegram also.. who to talk to and how to contact
them.

F> Just a suggestion.. Smile
F>
F> Ttyl Smile,
F> Al
F>
F> ... This sentence contradicts itself -- no actually it doesn't.

Hi Al,

That could be true. But I think the last hold-outs were the pull-outs and
those would be the next best echos to add for the Telegram experience.
Meanwhile, I have posted this in ECHO_ADS in the recent past. Maybe a
reminder every month or so would work.

I really can't think of any other "official" fidonet echos that could work.
Many of the others are pure programming or technical where copy-paste of source
codes or tables would not work very well with the Telegram reader app.

--- tg BBS v0.6.3
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)