Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (2:460/58)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.01.21 16:05
Back in the old days, we had thousands of systems, messaging networks
AA> What's the perception of the BBS culture where you are?

Back in the old days, we had thousands of systems, messaging networks and
users. Around 1998 everything went silent with the introduction of the
Internet, but we are experiencing a regrowth now.

R80 (which covers Brazil) have around 5 active systems, and we have a bunch of
Portuguese-based echos (called Rede Brasileira de Teleinformatica, RBT) which
grants a good volume of messages.

--- tg BBS v0.6.3
* Origin: Fido by Telegram BBS by Stas Mishchenkov (2:460/58)