Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.01.21 14:19
Re: Echos
Nick are these two echos defunct now? Just checking before I remove them

229426DBEAT
229426HBEAT

Thanks Smile

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 20:25
Re: Echos
On 14 Jan 21 13:19:57, Paul Hayton said the following to Nick Andre:

PH> Nick are these two echos defunct now? Just checking before I remove them
PH>
PH> 229426DBEAT
PH> 229426HBEAT

Huh? They're always very active.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Paul Hayton (3:770/100)
To: All
Date: Thu, 21.01.21 09:37
Re: Echos
On 13 Jan 2021 at 07:25p, Nick Andre pondered and said...

NA> On 14 Jan 21 13:19:57, Paul Hayton said the following to Nick Andre:
NA>
NA> PH> Nick are these two echos defunct now? Just checking before I remove th
NA> PH>
NA> PH> 229426DBEAT
NA> PH> 229426HBEAT
NA>
NA> Huh? They're always very active.

Hmm, they seem dead here, perhaps I was delinked some time back or maybe I
did it? I can't recall. Either way it's all good. I'll likely remove them from
the BBS as they don't really server a purpose here. Thanks for the reply.

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)