Fidonet Portal

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 19:18
pointlist format dude
Hi, I want to begin to maintain a pointlist for zone4, we are few nodes
and i guess that one file for complete zone will be fine.

I have a question:

can the pointlist (in boss format) has diferents net/nodes as boss?

like this example?

https://fido.bbs.docksud.com.ar/wiki/doku.php?id=fidonet:pointlist

or is this invalid?

I have setup dbridge as 4:902/26.16 point.

I fill the pointlist option at dbridge with that file, but the 4:8XX.XX
points is show as 4:902/26.XXX

example:

,1,Masada,Sao_Paulo_SP,Adler_Medrado,-Unpublished-,300

that user is shown as 4:902/26.1 on List Users (F3) at editor stage
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Dock Sud BBS - http://bbs.docksud.com.ar (4:902/26)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 20:04
Re: pointlist format dude
On 13 Jan 21 18:18:24, Fernando Toledo said the following to Fidonet.Dbridge:

FT> Hi, I want to begin to maintain a pointlist for zone4, we are few nodes
FT> and i guess that one file for complete zone will be fine.
FT>
FT> I have a question:
FT>
FT> can the pointlist (in boss format) has diferents net/nodes as boss?

Yes, D'Bridge supports Pointlists.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2