Fidonet Portal

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 16:27
XMAIL: Bundle N-0040P2.00Q corrupt
Hi all! what mean this error?

│15:21 XMAIL: Bundle N-0040P2.00Q corrupt│
│15:21 Processing aborted by operator

I don't have any file with "N-0040P2.00Q" name under C:\DB

thansk!
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Dock Sud BBS - http://bbs.docksud.com.ar (4:902/26)

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 16:53
Re: XMAIL: Bundle N-0040P2.00Q corrupt
El 13/1/21 a las 15:27, Fernando Toledo escribio':
> Hi all! what mean this error?
>
> │15:21  XMAIL: Bundle N-0040P2.00Q corrupt│
> │15:21  Processing aborted by operator
>
> I don't have any file with "N-0040P2.00Q" name under C:\DB
>
> thansk!

i restart DB and get the directory

ragnarok@ragnarok:~/DOS/DB$ tree QUEUE/
QUEUE/
├── 30634252.pkt
├── d-0040p2.00q
│   └── 31527431.pkt
└── PACKETS

I use dbridge on linux on dosemu

also notice that binkd wont found the file

? 15:27 [9748] start_file_transfer:
/home/ragnarok/DOS/DB/QUEUE/D-0040P2.00Q/31527431.pkt: No such file or
directory

i can see the mixed case issue.

any idea to solve?

thanks!

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 20:03
On 13 Jan 21 15:27:35, Fernando Toledo said the following to Fidonet.Dbridge:

FT> I don't have any file with "N-0040P2.00Q" name under C:\DB

Check the Queue directory.

Problems with non-existant entries in BinkD never happen in normal operation
and will require troubleshooting .FLO files in the DATA\Domains directory.

However you should know that while its flattering that you are documenting
your efforts to run D'Bridge on Linux Dosemu/Dosbox, D'Bridge is still an
MS-DOS application. I cannot and will not offer tech-support regarding Dosemu,
Dosbox, mixed-case file roblems on Linux, or anything to do with Linux.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Fernando Toledo (4:902/26)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.01.21 01:58
El 13/1/21 a las 21:03, Nick Andre escribio':
> On 13 Jan 21 15:27:35, Fernando Toledo said the following to
Fidonet.Dbridge:

> FT> I don't have any file with "N-0040P2.00Q" name under C:\DB
>
> Check the Queue directory.
>
> Problems with non-existant entries in BinkD never happen in normal operation
> and will require troubleshooting .FLO files in the DATA\Domains directory.
>
> However you should know that while its flattering that you are documenting
> your efforts to run D'Bridge on Linux Dosemu/Dosbox, D'Bridge is still an
> MS-DOS application. I cannot and will not offer tech-support regarding
Dosemu,
> Dosbox, mixed-case file roblems on Linux, or anything to do with Linux.

Thanks Nick! i will recheck the files and config

I known that DB is a dos application, I run o linux, because is my
primary os, and i like DB if work on a dosemu/dosbox session.
And I like to play with differnts fidonet software to generate
documentacion (initially on Spanish)

thanks for your work, i very appreciate you for make it up to date

Saludos!