Fidonet Portal

From: Bob Roberts (1:218/840)
To: All
Date: Sun, 03.01.21 14:42
Dbridge as Point mailer
Will D'Bridge work as a point mailer all by itself? Meaning it will
send/recieve echomail, store echomail in a message database, allow editing,
etc? If not, what other component would be required?

P.S. The 4th warning on ELIST went out for DBRIDGE this morning.

Bob Roberts
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Halls of Valhalla -=- San Francisco (1:218/840)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.01.21 11:17
Re: Dbridge as Point mailer
BR> Will D'Bridge work as a point mailer all by itself?

Yes. Have done that for years ...

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - Dec.21 2020
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.01.21 11:02
Re: Dbridge as Point mailer
On 03 Jan 21 13:42:45, Bob Roberts said the following to All:

BR> Will D'Bridge work as a point mailer all by itself? Meaning it will

Yes, easily.

BR> P.S. The 4th warning on ELIST went out for DBRIDGE this morning.

I'm not too worried at the moment.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 20:23
Re: Dbridge as Point mailer
On 03 Jan 21 13:42:45, Bob Roberts said the following to All:

BR> Will D'Bridge work as a point mailer all by itself? Meaning it will
BR> send/recieve echomail, store echomail in a message database, allow editing,
BR> etc? If not, what other component would be required?

Yes, it is an all-in-one mailer.

BR> P.S. The 4th warning on ELIST went out for DBRIDGE this morning.

I'm not worried about it right now, everyone knows about this echo.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2