Fidonet Portal

From: Vincent Coen (2:250/1)
To: All
Date: Sun, 03.01.21 19:16
D'Bridge on Linux
Hello Nick!

Sunday January 03 2021 11:20, you wrote to me:

> On 03 Jan 21 14:44:05, Vincent Coen said the following to Nick Andre:

>> The Turbopower B-tree database library is still the major culprit
>> holding up any code progress.
VC>>
VC>> Can you not use say sqlite3 or another DB library that is
VC>> available across platforms ?

> Nope

That is a significant problem Sad

Just had a look at their website it is old source 2005 ish but as it is on
source form can't you just recompile it say for FPC (free Pascal Compiler) in
Delphi mode as I 'assume' that is the tool you are playing with for Linux ?

No I have not looked closely current doing end of year accounts as overdue.

Vincent

--- Mageia Linux v7.1 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.17/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)