Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.01.21 01:32
My nation, America, t
Hello Tim,

>When Biden takes the oath it will make the start of a long line of leftist
>presidents going forward. My take on it is we probably never see another
>republican president for a long long time. When they swear Biden in that
> will
>be the end of America's republic.

HOORAY!!!

--Lee

--
Erections, That's Our Game

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Sun, 10.01.21 01:26
Re: My nation, America, t
RL> Since the states did **not** go through the legislature to change those
RL> rules (the change often came from the Secretary
RL> of State or the Governor), the changes to the voting process violated
RL> the U.S. Constitution. IHMO: that means that the
RL> votes for President were invalid.

Democrat governors never hesitate to bust out orders. I wish Republicans would
fight back the same way, but they just don't.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)