Fidonet Portal

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Fri, 08.01.21 21:20
Peaceful Protesting
On 01-07-21, AARON THOMAS said to ALL:

AT>Why are the people who burned down buildings along with those who attacked
AT>police officers called "peaceful protesters" by the media, but then today
AT>the pro-Trump protesters are being called rioters?

The difference is the protesters in the last few days were *mostly*
conservative republicans (I emphasized the word `mostly' deliberately, as it
is beginning to come out that a lot of those who engaged in forcing entry into
the Capitol building were *not* really part of the peaceful protesters, but
were members of ANTIFA).

AT>If the pro-Trumpers protest a little harder, and burn some buildings down,
AT>then will they be recognized as peaceful protesters? And will Joe Biden
AT>bail them ou of jail?

That only works one way. The leftist media tells whatever version harms
Conservatives and/or Donald Trump.

Tagline;

"If you have to check the front of every red baseball cap you see to decide
if you should hate the person wearing it....you might be a democrat!" ...
Jeff Foxworthy

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)