Fidonet Portal

From: Al Kaiser (1:142/926)
To: All
Date: Wed, 20.01.21 12:49
Happy New Year To All
Flavio Bessa wrote to Al Kaiser Subject: Happy New Year To All

FB> Happy new year! Let us know your thoughts on "Picard"
FB> afterwards...

Well I've just got the first disc so I'll reserve my thoughts until I get
all three for the first season.

I understand Discovery is going for another season which confuses me, I
thought everyone in that series was either dead or forgotten.

-=> Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

'Til we write again...

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 20-Jan-2021 at 11:49.
Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago,
--- Terminate 5.00/Pro
* Origin: Terminate SmartNote: Remembers & recalls everything! (1:142/926)