Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/188)
To: All
Date: Thu, 07.01.21 07:10
Detain the Sick
On 07/01/21 01:07, paul lee -> Flavio Bessa wrote:

 FB>> You Americans are really weird.

pl> Not all of us. Freedom does allow for many different types of people to
pl> have
pl> opinions and actions concerning their freedoms, here.

Please don't take my comment as offensive. I live in Brazil, under a completely

different reality than you guys, and I sometimes fail to understand your
concept of freedom. It's a learning process for me.

pl> Its great that [I believe] that majority are still God-fearing, loving and
pl> caring individuals... who don't want to shoot someone because they can.
But
pl> that freedom enables the ideals of EVERYONE to come to fruition. I'm not
pl> speaking of the OP, now, but... in this covid and very divisive time in
our
pl> nation, it has been a challenge to stand shoulder to shoulder with
pl> Americans
pl> who have different values than I.

I couldn't agree more with your statement.

--
Flavio Bessa - 4:801/188 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
fcbessa@gmail.com

--- Thunderbird/MacOS 78.6.0
* Origin: Andromeda - Saturn's Orbit NNTP Gateway (4:801/188)