Fidonet Portal

From: Flavio Bessa (4:801/188)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.01.21 18:55
Detain the Sick
On 05/01/21 16:37, Aaron Thomas -> Flavio Bessa wrote:

AT> No, a citizen can't deliberately harm others & go unpunished, but in this
AT> example I showed you, the parent is harming their child's health by
AT> going to
AT> the school to pick the child up, but they are also harming their child's
AT> health if they fail to pick them up from school.

I got your point - There is a loophole at the contact tracing system.

That's really a point of great concern that can really entrap a lot of people!

--
Flavio Bessa - 4:801/188 - Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
fcbessa@gmail.com

--- Thunderbird/MacOS 78.6.0
* Origin: Andromeda - Saturn's Orbit NNTP Gateway (4:801/188)