Fidonet Portal

From: Wilfred van Velzen (2:280/464)
To: All
Date: Mon, 27.11.17 11:45
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
* Originally in ZCC-PUBLIC
* Crossposted in FN_SYSOP

Hi Janis,

On 2017-11-24 11:10:46, you wrote to me:

JK> In the segment I sent Ward last night (zone1.328) the entry for
JK> "the-estar.com" is _not_ present.

JK> THIS is the line in Zone1.328 delivered to Ward last night:

,20,The_North_American_Backbone,Zone_1,NAB,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO,XX,INA:c
JK> mech .dynip.com,IBN

JK> Nor is it in the last nodelist I sent out in the DAILYLIST file echo, NOR
JK> is it in last night's nodelist.

JK> This is the entry in all of those files I mention above:
JK> ,20,The_North_American_Backbone,Zone_1,NAB,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO,X
JK> X,INA:cmech .dynip.com,IBN

That's right, this was the compare of the .321 nodelists where the "estar"
entry was in the Z1 nodelist. That was fixed, but in last weeks .328 nodelists
there are still a lot of differences. Here are two nice visual compares between
the two, for your convenience. Left is the Z1 version, on the right the Z2:

https://www.diffchecker.com/zPTaovpr

or:

https://www.diffnow.com/?report=wptsb
(more details...Wink

Bye, Wilfred.

--- FMail-lnx64 2.1.0.18-B20170815
* Origin: FMail development HQ (2:280/464)