Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.11.17 23:32
New R17C
Please join me in welcoming Dallas Hinton, the new R17C.

Since Bob Seaborn's system seems to have decided to take a 'permanent'
vacation, Dallas was kind enough to step up to the plate.. eh seat.. eh hanging
noose I've worked with Dallas for long time and I'm so thankful to him
for taking this on. Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3