Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.11.17 12:10
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
>>> ,20,The_North_American_Backbone,Zone_1,NAB,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO,XX,INA
>>> :the-estar.com,IBN

In the segment I sent Ward last night (zone1.328) the entry for "the-estar.com"
is _not_ present.

THIS is the line in Zone1.328 delivered to Ward last night:
,20,The_North_American_Backbone,Zone_1,NAB,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO,XX,INA:cmech
.dynip.com,IBN

Nor is it in the last nodelist I sent out in the DAILYLIST file echo, NOR is it
in last night's nodelist.

This is the entry in all of those files I mention above:
,20,The_North_American_Backbone,Zone_1,NAB,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO,X
X,INA:cmech .dynip.com,IBN

Stop wasting my time!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)