Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.11.17 10:49
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hi Jeff!

12 Nov 2017 19:04, from Jeff Smith -> All:

JS> It has become apparent that some mistakes or errors were made in one
JS> or more nodelist entries. It amazes me how much effort and time can be
JS> expended in the placing of blame and alleged responsibility for what
JS> happened. And so little apparent time in fixing and correcting the the
JS> error. We are all capable of making mistakes and errors. We have all
JS> done it before and are destined to do it again at some point in the
JS> future. Do we not have the ability to say and realize that "OK, Shit
JS> Happened. Lets fix it and move on"?

I think this is what happened.
Janis was made aware of a problem.
She was away from keyboard, and as soon as she was back she fixed it, and
reported back that it was fixed.

The issue is that one person jumped to conclusions extremely prematurely, and
without evidence.

I really hope that personal animosity will have less room in the future of
fidonet.

CU, Ricsi

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: I've got a very bad feeling about this... (2:310/31)