Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.11.17 10:43
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hi Bob!

12 Nov 2017 19:07, from Bob Seaborn -> Kees van Eeten:

>> It would be nice if this Ping-Pong game between you and Ward would
>> come to an end. It does more harm then good to Fidonet.
BS> Considering that ward has proven to myself, and others over here that
BS> he is a liar, and cannot be trusted, plus he loves to blame problems
BS> on me, despite the fact that I have nothing to do with them, I
BS> honestly doubt that it will be settled very soon, however our concerns
BS> have been noted.

It would help tremendously, if you would asses the evidence before you blame
anybody.

So you would have much more credibility!

CU, Ricsi

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Action is the antidote to despair. (2:310/31)