Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 13.11.17 01:16
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hello Bob!

12 Nov 17 14:15, you wrote to me:

BS> All I know for sure is that when I changed domains, I tested the proposed
BS> change for over a week, submitted my updates once to ZC1, and have had no
BS> need to do anything since. Every one of the subsequent z1 nodelists have
BS> been correct. If the same is not true in z2, then I'd suggest that you
BS> start with whoever issues the z2 nodelist, and, if necessary, work back
BS> from there. sorry, I make no use of the daily nodelists, so cannot say
BS> what goes on with them, if anything. Also I use the nodelist/diff as
BS> issued by ZC!, nobody else.

I think the issue has been solved, at least where your nodelist entries are
involved. Unfortunately the reported solution does not solve similar issues
found in other region files. At least ZC1 is now aware that there are
issues at large. Some of will keep pushing till all is sound.

BS> But definitely don't go blaming me!

I do not think that I blamed you for anything. I only reacted to the fact that
personal feeling caused you to quickly point to sure causes, of what was
going on.

It would be nice if this Ping-Pong game between you and Ward would come
to an end. It does more harm then good to Fidonet.

Thanks,

Kees

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)