Fidonet Portal

From: Jeff Smith (1:282/1031)
To: All
Date: Sun, 12.11.17 20:04
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hello There,

It has become apparent that some mistakes or errors were made in one or more
nodelist entries. It amazes me how much effort and time can be expended in the
placing of blame and alleged responsibility for what happened. And so little
apparent time in fixing and correcting the the error. We are all capable of
making mistakes and errors. We have all done it before and are destined to do
it again at some point in the future. Do we not have the ability to say and
realize that "OK, Shit Happened. Lets fix it and move on"?

Jeff

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: The Ouija Board (1:282/1031)