Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/0)
To: All
Date: Sun, 12.11.17 11:21
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
12 Nov 17 01:07, Janis Kracht wrote to Wilfred van Velzen:

>> The latter two have a host name that doesn't resolve and is different in
the

JK> We were away for the weekend, but seeing the above I deleted the following
JK> segments from my processing directory:

JK> region17.311 region17.312 region17.313

JK> That should take care of the problem.

D:\Nodelist\daily>find /i "bob_sea" DAILYLST.316

---------- DAILYLST.316
Region,17,North_West,AB_AK_BC_ID_MB_MT_OR_NWT_SK_WA_YT,Bob_Seaborn,-Un
published-,300,CM,MN,XX,MO,IBN:nwstar.dynu.net
Host,140,Prairie_Net,Saskatchewan_Canada,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300
,CM,MO,MN,XX,IBN:nwstar.dynu.net
,1,nwstar.dynu.net,Saskatchewan,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MN,XX
,MO,IBN:nwstar.dynu.net,UNEC
,12,Great_White_North,Saskatoon,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MO

Cool.

Lets wait for tomorrow. Smile

'Tommi

--- hpt/os2-emx 1.9.0-cur 17-02-17
* Origin: 2001:470:1f15:cb0:f1d0:2:221:0 (2:221/0)