Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 12.11.17 00:53
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hello Bob!

11 Nov 17 10:14, you wrote to me:

>> Hello Bob!
>>
>> 10 Nov 17 18:48, you wrote to me:
>>
>> BS> Praise: ZC1 is doing her job.
>>
>> We are not questioning whether ZC1 is doing her job, only the
>> procedures she
>> uses for collating the Z1 segment of the nodelist are the issue.

BS> That is something you should take up with ZC1, NOT me.

Why not it is about your entry in the nodelist that flip-flops between
correct en false notations in nodelist that are dependant on updates sent
bij ZC1 and moreover, you have her ear.

Kees

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)