Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 11.11.17 15:07
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hello Ward!

11 Nov 17 11:47, I wrote to me:

KvE> The config file where regions are included has lines like:

KvE> Region 17 region17.* 1:17/0
KvE> or
KvE> Region 17 region17 1:17/0

I may have messed this up in my previous message, but the gist of the story
remains the same.

With '*' as a suffix, a wildcard search is done and the file with the highest
daynumber is used.

Without a suffix, the daynumber of the publication day is used and stepped
back 7 days, when until a file is found. I think it goes back to 6 weeks.

To be really sure, I would have to check on the code of makenl-ng, but
others may know by heart.

Kees

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)