Fidonet Portal

From: Tommi Koivula (2:221/6)
To: All
Date: Sat, 11.11.17 13:25
Z1 weekly nodelist segment in Z2 nodelist
Hi Bob.

10 Nov 17 18:48:00, you wrote to Kees van Eeten:

>> BS> Then ward is not doing his job (as usual), my domain changed quite some
>> BS> time ago, and was properly updated by zc1 in our nodelist. Perhaps you
>> BS> should tell zc2 to "get with it!"
>>
>> Similar patterns can be found in the daily nodelists as well as the
>> Zone1
>> updates as published daily by ZC1.
>>
>> So it would be nice if you addressed your praise, where praise is due.

BS> Praise: ZC1 is doing her job.

BS> Non-praise: ZC2 apparently is not

I receive the zone1 nodelist file echo from 1:154/10 and I store the files for
30 days. All weekly nodelists from day 286 to day 314 contain the
nwstar.dynu.net address for your 3 nodes. No problem there.

If I search the zone2 dailylists for 'nwstar.tzo.com' sometimes it is there,
sometimes it is not:

---------- DAILYLST.302

---------- DAILYLST.303

---------- DAILYLST.304

---------- DAILYLST.305
Region,17,North_West,AB_AK_BC_ID_MB_MT_OR_NWT_SK_WA_YT,Bob_Seaborn,-Un
published-,300,CM,MN,XX,MO,IBN:nwstar.tzo.com
Host,140,Prairie_Net,Saskatchewan_Canada,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300
,CM,MO,MN,XX,IBN:nwstar.tzo.com
,1,nwstar.tzo.com,Saskatchewan,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MN,XX,
MO,IBN:nwstar.tzo.com,UNEC

---------- DAILYLST.306

---------- DAILYLST.307

---------- DAILYLST.308

---------- DAILYLST.309

---------- DAILYLST.310

---------- DAILYLST.311

---------- DAILYLST.312

---------- DAILYLST.313

---------- DAILYLST.314

---------- DAILYLST.315
Host,140,Prairie_Net,Saskatchewan_Canada,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300
,CM,MO,MN,XX,IBN:nwstar.tzo.com
,1,nwstar.tzo.com,Saskatchewan,Bob_Seaborn,-Unpublished-,300,CM,MN,XX,
MO,IBN:nwstar.tzo.com,UNEC

And the question: WTF?

It would be nice if all *C's would release their own segments which are used to
create the actual nodelist. They contain no secrets.

'Tommi

---
* Origin: 2001:470:1f15:cb0:f1d0:2:221:6 (2:221/6)