Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/257)
To: All
Date: Thu, 31.12.20 20:02
Marvel
Re: Marvel
By: Chuck Stephenson to Bob Roberts on Thu Dec 31 2020 01:50:01

CS> Have you watched WW84 yet?? I liked it! Smile

Haven't seeen it yet, but a friend tell me this afternoon that it was horrible.
Planning on watching it this evening when I get home from work.
-+-

Dallas
-Dallas Vinson
Furmens Folly (FIDO 1:123/257) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23
SSH: furmenservices.net:23222
Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232
Legends of Yesteryear (FIDO 1:123/256) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23322
Sound Source ]|[ - telnet: furmenservices.net:2323

Dallas

... Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (F)#@K it!
--- SBBSecho 3.09-Win32
* Origin: Furmen's Folly (1:123/257)